Log-in portal for VIP Card holders
City Grill has its very own VIP card – with its sister restaurants. Expect nothing less than five-star treatment…VIP Style.
1. The benefits of the City Grill VIP card
- Simply hand in your City Grill VIP card every time you pay, and you will accumulate a minimum of 15% of the net value of your bill which may be used for discounts on future meals and/or drinks.
- City Grill will deposit a R300 voucher onto your VIP card for your birthday – our birthday gift to you. The voucher may be redeemed at Meloncino, The Greek Fisherman or City Grill within 1 month of issue.
- Please note: A client is not eligible for the birthday voucher if he/she did not swipe their card at least three times in the preceding 12 months.
- You will be added to our exclusive database to receive monthly newsletters via email. Our newsletters contain all the latest happenings at City Grill.
- You will be the first to receive invitations to exclusive events at City Grill.
2. How to use your VIP card?
- On arrival, place your card on the table and alert your waitron that you are a City Grill VIP card holder.
- Hand in your City Grill VIP card every time you pay, and your waitron will advise of the points you earn. These points will be placed onto your VIP card and are redeemable within three days of the transaction.
3. How to redeem your points?
- The points take 3 days to load, and thereafter they are yours to redeem.
- When paying your bill at City Grill, please let your waitron know how many points you would like to redeem.
- For assistance on balance enquiry, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your points after any transaction will be reflected on your VIP card immediately.
4. How to obtain a card?
- Simply ask the Manager at the restaurant for a new VIP card – there are no fees or sign up costs what so ever.
5. Terms and Conditions
- The City Grill VIP card is not a Credit or Debit card and remains the property of City Grill to accumulate loyalty points and to qualify for VIP benefits.
- It is not transferable and may only be used by the relevant member.
- It is subject to certain conditions and changes without prior notification and can be cancelled at the management’s sole discretion.
- Only one entry per card per purchase.
- Points and benefits apply when ordering take-aways.
- Points can be accrued from 1 January to 31 December each year and may be redeemed at any time during this period. Points accrued during this period that are not used, will expire two years later.
- If not used frequently, i.e. within a six-month time period, the card will expire.
- Your birthday voucher is valid on your next visit, after obtaining your card, and with the proof of your identification.
- Your birthday voucher can be redeemed once during or after the month of your birthday.
Please note: A card fee of R25 is charged on the replacement of a lost card.
City Grill has an unique advantage of being in the heart of the V&A Waterfront, offering unsurpassed views of the harbour and Table Mountain.
The concept of semi-private function areas allows parties to host events in the warm ambiance of the restaurant’s interior. Whether for a Corporate Conference, Product launch or Private celebration – various areas within the City Grill can be sectioned off for a more private dining experience to accommodate every set-up.
Looking for the ideal venue for your next event? For more information on Set menus available or assistance with creating your own menu, please call the restaurant on 021 421 9820 or e-mail us at email@example.com – for assistance with the arrangements and booking.